Kylie just turned 2! She got to have two tiny parties too!
First we had a few friends over for a Mother/ Daughter matching costume party. I had planned on being a basketball for Halloween when prego with Kylie but she came early so it was nice to finally get to use the costume I've been holding onto for so long. And Kylie made a very cute Little Laker.
"It's my party and I cry if I want to..." Ky wasn't too thrilled about the photo ops but her friends were good sports- here's Stevie the cat, Abby the Red Sox cheerleader, and McKenna the ladybug.
Moms and Daughters

It was fun decorating for her party and thanks to Pinterest, was able to try out a few new recipes too.
Even tried cake pops for the first time- I think I'll have more success with them if I ever make them again but they were a hit nonetheless.
The next day we had a family party. Kylie and Jadon got to do a Halloween hunt in the backyard- looking for mini Jack-o-lanterns filled with treats. Here they are checking out each other's loot.
Kylie got many great gifts- books, clothes, dollies, a golf club set, and a ukulele. She's been enjoying everything already.
Bday dinner- pizza

And pumpkin somethin' birthday cake. yum!
The whole gang!
Thanks everyone for making her birthday so special! And phew- seeing as I'm still pregnant, I will officially have 2 over 2 and not 2 under 2, one of my goals:)
1 comment:
NICE work on the cake pops--those look professional. Happy 2nd birthday Kylie.
Post a Comment