Friday, November 4, 2011

Trick or Treat

I know Halloween is over and done with but I thought I'd still post a few cute pics from our fun evening, most shots taken by Tim, aka The Papparazzi as I was calling him. The Holmes came over to do a little neighborhood trick-or-treating. I had planned for Kylie to be a bumble bee but when she refused to wear the wings and antennae I made a last minute decision to put her back in the Laker's uniform. It was fun for our little fam to all be a theme too.



First house, next door neighbors.


The girls


Waiting patiently and really getting the hang of it




Kylie really enjoyed getting some candy but by far the most fun she had was when she got home. She loved looking at her candy, emptying the basket, and refilling it- probably did it at least 10 times.

1 comment:

Paul and Peggy said...

i LOVE your costume Becky! You are just too creative!