Last weekend Meg (my mother in law) through a really nice 'Celebration of New Life' Shower/ Family Reunion at Uncle George and Aunt Cync's house. Again, I got to sit down the whole time and be served my lunch:) It was a wonderful afternoon. Many of the people there I had never even met because they live out of state and are Matt's great Uncles and Aunts and some of their grown kids. Meg had family members make a scrapbook page for the baby that is filled with beautiful pictures and poems about what Celebration of New Life means to them. It was very thoughtful and will be a treasured keepsake. Here's some of the gang:

Kylie was very excited when I brought 'Pumpkin Girl' into the house today. She carried her from room to room, tried to put her shoes on the girl and shared her sippy cup:) I can't believe Kylie is about to turn 2 in a few days!

Here's a flashback from Kylie's 1st birthday. What a difference a year makes!
2 comments:
Kylie is TOO cute as the sheep!!! Looks like a neat shower idea! So sweet of everyone:)
Keep cookin' little Miss!!!
Katelyn has that same Trick-or-Treat shirt! I can't believe they will be two on Friday...wow time flies! Thanks for your message...will call soon!
Post a Comment