Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Girl's Weekend

I had been looking forward to last weekend for a looooong time and am sad it's already over. 8 of my college friends and I met up on the central coast to relax and enjoy each other's company. I'm so blessed to have these lifelong friends where even though we don't see each other that often, our friendships can just pick up right where we left them. It's fun that we share so many memories from college and even better that we continue to make new ones. We left behind 9 husbands and 11 kiddos for some much needed girl time. Hopefully we are able to make it an annual trip and so far next year there will be 14 kids left behind...we'll see if that number increases (but not because of me!)

I got to drive up with Julie and Kelly so we stopped in Santa Barbara for some shopping- we all had success at Nordys!

The group- right before dinner. We stayed at the Avila Lighthouse Suites (highly recommend it!), so it was so nice to just be able to walk to The Custom House for dinner (where I hosted and bussed tables one summer)

Saturday afternoon we enjoyed Downtown SLO with of course eating at Firestone's for lunch and then Bali's for dessert

Sunday morning walk after breakfast...right before going in the hot tub
 Love you girls!!

My girls enjoyed the weekend with their Daddy and Grandparents. They got some fun beach time in as well.



1 comment:

Krista and David Hart said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Hope you get to continue the tradition :)