Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10 on Tuesday

I haven't blogged in a while. I'm going to try to catch up with a little of what we've been up to the past month.


1. Kylie LOVES preschool- some of her favorite things include painting, playing dress up, singing and dancing, playing with water, shaving cream, and tons of other messy fun things. Every day I pick her up she's in a new clothes because she's gotten wet or dirty with the first outfit. She comes home playing teacher (sitting on a chair asking me what color sticker I want just like her Teacher Nancy at the end of class) and also sings a wash your manos song from Teacher Ana.

 2. Evie LOVES physical therapy- they seriously have the best toys there so I had to get a picture of her. We only go once a month and thankfully Evie started crawling 2 weeks ago. It has definitely gotten a little more difficult now that she's on the move- Kylie is constantly moving our shoes from the floor to on top of furniture since that seems to be one of Evie's favorites right now.

3. Playing around with Daddy in the morning

4. Kylie and Stevie dressed as twins at Sunday School (kind of hard to tell in this pic but they are wearing matching skirts I made)

5. Camping with the Brazeltons in Oneil Park- so much fun!

6. Tent Time

 7. Still spending lots of time outside- Evie barely fits in the drum, def was a little cramped for her

8. Enjoying Hometown Fair weekend in Manhattan Beach- Matt and I ran the 10K while Sheri watched our girls. 

9. Kylie was so excited to go in the Mickey Mouse bounce house- she could hardly stand the wait

10. Not so excited about getting princess hair done- after about 2 minutes she was out of the chair and crying- we were left with a tiara and some crazy hair sprayed bangs


That sums up a lot of what's been going on lately-we have a busy fall so hopefully I'll be updating the blog more often documenting all the events.

1 comment:

Krista and David Hart said...

So much fun! Glad to hear that Kylie's having so much fun at preschool... great shot in sand tots house/ tower.