Evie was dedicated to the Lord last Sunday at church. We look forward to teaching her about Jesus and showing her what our relationship with Him looks like. She wouldn't let Pastor Glen hold her but other than that, she did fine while on stage.
It was really nice to have the support of family and friends as we celebrated Evie on this day.
Since my parents were in town for the weekend, we made a Costco trip (we don't have a membership, I keep thinking I should just renew ours but I think I'd spend a lot of extra money on stuff I don't need so I just rely on my parents' during their visits) The girls had fun riding in the double wide cart in their matching mini mouse outfits from Grandma.
We enjoyed a Sunset walk on the strand on Saturday- such a nice time to beach at the beach- and it was empty.
Just chillin'
While Matt and my Dad went on a bike ride on Sunday, my mom and I took the girls to a local "pumpkin patch." I use that term loosely because LA pumpkin patches are pretty lame in my opinion- just in the parking lot of a mall, very crowded and small. I need to take the girls to Tanaka Farms or some other real pumpkin patch/ farm but it probably won't happen this year.
I have sooo many cute shots of Kylie at the Patch for her first (or I guess technically 2nd) Halloween but here's the best I could get of Evie.
Most of the scarecrows had freaky masks on that scared Kylie (and me a little) I think we stayed a total of 15 minutes- good thing it was free and easy to find parking!
On Monday I drove the girls to Pretend City in Irvine. My friend Julie is a member and could get us in for free. Kylie had a blast! Here's a few of the rooms....
Pushing the book cart around in the library
Playing cashier in the grocery store
Checking Evie's teeth in the dentist office (the patient wasn't too pleased about it)
Calling Daddy from the Doctor's
Picking fruit at the farm
There were lots more rooms and things to do but these were some of our favorites. We'll definitely go back again!







3 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend with your family :) I heard the pumpkin patch at the Galleria was scary this year... bummer. Great pics of Kylie and Evie from the Museum :)
Great pics! Glad you had a nice weekend!
Love seeing the pictures of Evie's dedication. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!
Post a Comment