It was such a beautiful weekend so we took advantage of the warm weather. On Saturday we took a short trip to the Getty museum with Matt's parents. Kylie had fun riding the tram, playing with Grandma and Grandpa, and exploring the gardens. There was also a kids area that she enjoyed. Evie was a trooper and tagged along well.
On Sunday we met a bunch of friends for an early dinner and hang out time at the beach. My friend Alison has been practicing with her camera and here's some fun shots she got of Ky.
The beach was lots of fun and I love those shots of Kylie! Adorable! I didn't know the Getty has a kid's play area... we'll have to check it out sometime.
3 comments:
Kylie is SO CUTE! I'm sure Evie is a cutie pie as well. Glad you had fun.
The beach was lots of fun and I love those shots of Kylie! Adorable! I didn't know the Getty has a kid's play area... we'll have to check it out sometime.
The GETTY!! Good, good memories. :) I love the pictures of Kylie that Allison took. Precious.
Post a Comment