
Evie is 2 months old already. We went to the Dr. today and she weighs 9lbs 14oz, and is 25th percentile for both height and weight. We were having a really hard time with her- lots of crying and very little napping during the day, so we ended up going to the Dr last Sat. She gave us some Zantac for reflux and it's like we have a completely different baby! She's napping well and seems to be much happier. The poor girl must have been in pain but I didn't suspect reflux because she wasn't spitting up much. She's smiling a little, I'm hoping for lots more smiles now that she feels better. She has rolled over twice- tummy to back, but I kind of think both were a fluke. And she's sleeping better at night- even giving me 8 hours last night. Her favorite activity is being held while one of us bounces on the exercise ball- a little exhausting but it calms her down almost always. I look forward to her interacting with us more and more!
4 comments:
Oh Becky, I didn't know you (meaning the whole family!) were having a hard time. I hope Evie starts sleeping more and feeling better. You must be so tired. Hang in there!
ugggg reflux, katelyn had it (or so they said...i guess its typical with the TEF) and she had such a hard time sleeping at first too (even on the medicine-prevacid). So glad it has helped!
So cute! Love the month stickers :) So glad Evie is feeling better!!!
LOVE the yawing photo!! LOVE it!!!
Post a Comment