I officially start my modified bed rest on Friday. While my primary and most important goal is to rest and stay off my feet, I also realize that this is a pretty unique time in my life. For the month of October, I will have 4 days a week to myself at home from 9-12. I don't want to spend it all on the couch watching TV, blog stalking, FB, or on Pinterest. My goals from the bed or couch are as follows:
1. Daily time with God
2. Finish up Kylie's baby book and start new book for baby girl on the way
3. Work on a Shutterfly album for year 2 of Kylie's life- I was so on top of it during her first year and was able to order the book a few weeks after her birthday. I haven't done a thing with any of the pics after she turned 1. I will say however, that I'm not sure I'm a fan of Shutterfly's new custom path. I've looked at it a bit and it seems rather overwhelming and yet I want to be more involved than just the simple path option. Any one know what I'm talking about? Does the custom path get easier with use??
4. Read- any book recommendations?
I think that's it! I'd also love any easy and healthy crockpot recipes if you've got any:)
3 comments:
I didn't know you were on bed rest. Hope you are able to stick to your goals while you have some alone time.
I'm with you on the custom path on shutterfly. I've started working on a Disney book and while I love all the options, it's pretty overwhelming. I am completely with you on being behind on the baby book for Spencer's 2nd year. You have inspired me to get started on that!
I really like the custom path. It is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Check out the book Heaven is for Real. Happy bed resting. Love that you have goals for it!
Ok - so I think Debra & I have the same response. Custom path gets easier once you do a page or two. Definitely read Heaven is for Real. I'm reading a series of books by Vince Flynn (they are like CIA/FBI political thrillers) that are super good so far - I'm on book 4. The 1st one is called Term Limits. Hope all is going well as of now...keep us posted.
Post a Comment