Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sprinkle Time

My friends threw me an amazing sprinkle yesterday. I felt so loved and the details of all my favorite things were really touching. It was such a relaxing, fun morning. We had a delicious brunch of belgian waffles with fun toppings, egg casserole, bacon, and fruit salad. We played games and opened gifts- and I literally had my feet up the entire time bc of my bed rest sitch.



cute cupcake favors


Love baby girl clothes- is there anything sweeter?


This was my position while opening presents, not bad huh? In addition to getting some adorable clothes and baby books, we also got money for a Double Bob stroller!!! While I'm laying on the couch typing this (and I've been on the couch all day)- running or walking on the strand sounds so amazing. I can't wait!!


The amazing and talented hostesses- Jen, Alison, Sheri, and Krista- I love you girls!


So sweet of my family to make the drive. Gosh, my belly looks huge at this angle.


Meghan handmade the cutest little girl shoes- wish I was holding them up in the picture! I think she should start an etsy shop:)


Lincoln girls: Brianne -we were actually wearing matching dresses, Michelle- her 2nd baby girl is due in Feb, and Casey- my partner teacher, she brought her adorable daughter Charlotte- just 2 weeks old!


After the sprinkle, we spent a little family time in the back yard. Kylie and Jadon having fun with the playground


Grandma showing off her mad headstand skills:) Apparently she started doing this trick as a teen to get color in her cheeks and has never lost the skill. Nice form mom!

7 comments:

boo and stacy said...

Looks like a great sprinkle!! I might need to see the little shoes made for E!! Love the pic of you on the couch with your boots on!

Way to go grandma with the head stand!! WOW what we do for beauty!

Johnson Family said...

What a fun day, you got the royal treatment!

Krista and David Hart said...

Yay! It was such a fun day... so glad we got to celebrate you and baby number 2!

Rollin With The Homies said...

I'm very impressed with Sue's headstand...that is a 10!

Looking forward to meeting little Eva in DEC, hope you're feeling well!

Tim and Debra said...

You look great! Love the dress by the way.

joy said...

wow - i had no idea your mom could do headstands. i might have to pass this knowledge on to Hannah - she's fascinated with headstands right now - and see whether or not she can get Sue to do one for her. :)

Diane said...

oh this looks like a wonderful sprinkle of fun! :) you look great. i love the name eva!! i can't wait for you to use your double bob. :)