Friday, June 17, 2011

Flashback Friday

Here I am 4 months pregnant today and 4 months pregnant with Kylie. I feel like I've popped out way quicker this time around bc truth be told, I'm holding my stomach in a little in this picture and I purposely didn't want to take the pic at night when I feel huge. But last pregnancy, I always took the pics in the evening. One of my darling little boys announced to the class yesterday, "Mrs. Smart, your baby is showing!" So true and very fun.


5 comments:

boo and stacy said...

Cute belly Mrs. Smart!!!

Tim and Debra said...

You look great!

Nicole Svendsen said...

cute little belly--I think you look almost exactly the same in both pictures!

Julie Brazelton said...

Cutest pregnant person ever! You look so good!

The Szabos said...

Becks - you looks so good! Love the cute little prego belly!