Last weekend we braved a camping trip with the Holmes and Lockridges to San Elijo, just south of Encinitas. This was a campsite Matt grew up going to as a kid and has lots of fond memories. The campsites fill up very fast (I think we reserved ours back in Dec.) and unfortunately, I think we had one of the worst ones in the entire campground. We were right next to a busy road which you can see in the pics below and there was a loud train that came by frequently and blasted its horn while passing our tents. It seriously felt like it was going through our tent at 2AM. Combined with some rowdy neighbors who stayed up til 2AM talking and some sick babies, very few of us got any sleep the first night. But, we made the best of it and had a fun time. I felt like I was chasing Kylie all weekend long and she ate more dirt than I care to admit:)


Thankfully we had gorgeous weather and enjoyed some beach time. Kylie was very brave in the water and wanted to follow her Daddy right out to the waves.

Stevie didn't want to miss out on the water either.
No comments:
Post a Comment