Our dear friends, the Lockridges moved to Modesto last weekend, sigh. We had a little going away party for them before they drove their Uhaul and trailer to their new home. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures at the party besides this one. It was finally a warm summer day and I was wishing we had more shade to offer...maybe an umbrella is in our future!
Kylie and Levi had one last playdate while Megan and Dave packed up the Uhaul, sorry I caught you with your eyes closed, buddy. We hope to see their new house when we drive home from our Donner Lake vacation.
And Kylie was a big help cleaning up after the party!

On Sunday, Ky and I hung out at Rat Beach. It was such a perfect beach day, I think I would have swam if I didn't have her. Thankfully this lifeguard was very kind and even let her climb up his tower:)
4 comments:
We miss you guys already!!! Thank you so much for hosting a great BBQ and I was sad I forgot to take pictures too, but I guess that just means we were all having too much fun enjoying ourselves. We are settling into our new house but definitely missing our friends. Love you!
Looks like the BBQ was a success! We're just bummed we couldn't make it :( (Where is Rat Beach?)
PV Beach- just south of Torrance Beach
Kylie looks so cute next to Matt at the beach!
Post a Comment