My book club (friends from teaching) has been faithfully meeting for the last 5 or 6 years. While the reading is more optional and we don't often discuss the books, we love talking and getting together for dinners. Over the years the hosts have made such great food that we decided to compile all our recipes together to make a cook book. We're using
tastebook and are about to order them- I can't wait to get mine! Anyways we decided to do a little photo shoot for the cookbook. My friend Brianne's husband,
Eli is a talented photographer so he took some pics of us in our aprons:)

Jane*Michelle*Gretchen*Kerrie*Brianne*Casey*Courtney*Darcy*Me

With our cooking tools!
Open House was a few weeks ago and Casey and I worked hard to put our farm themed room together.

We decided to dress to match the room as well:)
6 comments:
Wow! I didn't realize how many teachers were involved in your book club. Cute pics and I would definitely be interested in a copy of that cookbook if you're selling :) The room looks great too!
great picture of your book club. I am with Krista, I would love a copy of your recipes too! I bet they are goooooodddd.
awww, cute post! i'd be interested in a cook book too! the best recipes are those that friends have tried and successfully made. i hope all is well. it's fun catching up with you via your blog. :)
I LOVE YOUR CLASSROOM! Wow, you guys really decked it out for Open House. It looked fantastic! Love the little "people" sitting in the chairs! It's nice to be able to visualize where you teach now. :)
I'm impressed with the classroom!! Great work teachers!!! The kids in the seats are too fun. I bet the kids love putting the room together for their parents!!
LOVE all the book club pics. Darling idea! Can we order a copy of the cookbook? I might want in on those recipes!!
So fun. Love the beach pics. Your room looks great. Who would have thought of dressing the part! I am always searching for that last minute teacher appropriate dress for open house
Post a Comment