1. This picture makes me smile. Matt is on a work phone call and Ky is trying to get his attention. I think they have a similar head shape.

2. We had a busy weekend with 3 birthday parties (for a 2 year old, a 3 year old, and a 30 year old.) Here's Sheri, Megan and I celebrating Sheri's 30th at the Viceroy hotel in Santa Monica- such a fun night!
3. Lauren's 3rd bday party was at The Little Gym. I've never taken Kylie to one of these kinds of places and she sure did like it.
4. Lauren's on the top of her castle and all the kiddos are facing the right way except my Ky of course:)

5. We also had wonderful visits from both Grandpa B and Grandma and Grandpa S. I didn't get any pictures with the Smart Grandparents so I'll have to make sure to next time.
6. We added a few things to the Silhoutte (sp?) wall and I feel like it is finally done (or at least for the time being!) Matt gets all the credit for the sideways Love.

7. I can't wait to see my college friends this weekend!!!
4 comments:
love the silhouettes!!! Those are so cute. Nice work, Matt. And yes, same head shape!
Major props to Matt for the sideways love and props to you to have it come together so well! Your amazing!
I can't wait either!!!!
Love the silhouettes too!
"Love" the silhouette wall! And I chuckled picturing Kylie trying to get her daddy's attention in the first pic. So cute!
Post a Comment