Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Watching the raindrops....wow was there a lot of rain!


Kylie loves to take her walker outside to cruise in the backyard. She's letting go while standing more often and has taken the occasional 1 baby step.....walking here we come!


I got to watch my friend Peggy's son, Zachary, last week while she had a Dr. appt for baby #2 due in May. Peggy is a friend that I used to teach with, who moved to DC, and is now back, yippee! Zachary is so verbal. He's only 7 months older than Kylie but it was so fun to see a little of what's to come with being able to communicate with Ky.


4 comments:

Rollin With The Homies said...

She's such a little girl these days, love her.

Btw, I love the PJ out the window picture, her torso looks so long with these little tiny legs, so cute.

boo and stacy said...

Love the rainy day picture!!

Paul said...

hee hee... those are cute pics- I'll have to get a copy! Can't wait to see you Wed!

Paul and Peggy said...

ok, the posts that say "Paul" are really from me (Peggy) - weird google!