Matt got to go to Mammoth for work last weekend, so Kylie and I decided to go to Davis for the weekend. We had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa B. Here we are on campus. Do I have a future UC Davis Aggie???
My Dad took this walker home from the church nursery and Kylie had a blast cruising around the house and even on the patio.


My Dad and I went to check out the recently renovated public library. I wanted to check out a Baby Signing DVD to see if Kylie liked it and she did! I hope the Torrance Library carries them too. Anyways the new library is amazing! Especially the kids area- definitely a place we'll have to hang out at again when she's a little older.
The flight home was probably the best flying experience I've had with Kylie so far. We had the whole row to ourselves and she fell asleep on my lap for most of the flight.
Thanks Mom and Dad for a fantastic weekend!
2 comments:
I didn't realize you went home! So fun.
What an angel sitting on the plane!!!
Post a Comment