Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween Fun

Kylie's preschool class celebrated Halloween with a school parade and making a teacher's brew of dried ice in the classroom. Here's most of the kids in her class- I think a cut a few out of the shot.


3 princesses in her class

Holding hands with Cinderella and Scooby Doo during the parade

We started trick or treating early by heading down to the Riviera with the Holmes, Sheri's mom Linda, and Grandma Meg. I had heard about this event for a few years but this was our first time participating, so much fun! Def want to make it a tradition

Tinkerbell and Ariel looking so innocent. "May we have some candy please?"

This is the best day ever!

Me and my girls

"How are you doing in there Evie?"

"One for Stevie too." Kylie made sure to get candy for her friend at each stop.

my sweet little lambie

We even got to meet Elmo. Ky wasn't so sure about him though...

"Look what I got mom!"

 Grandma Meg and Evie

After the Riviera, we headed back to our house for a quick dinner so the girls would eat something besides candy all night. Then we did a little trick or treating up and down our street. By now, they were old pros.

After trick or treating, we let Kylie stay up late and pass out candy. She loved it except "I don't like those scary masks" she kept saying..And neither do I

Daddy helped her sort and count her loot.
I may or may not have eaten most of it by now, shhh... don't tell her :)

No comments: