Friday, September 7, 2012

Pasadena

We spent Labor Day weekend in Pasadena to celebrate my cousin Tessa's wedding. We turned the weekend into a casual family reunion as well. I didn't take too many pics but here's what I got.

 
Hanging out in the hotel- we got adjoining rooms with my parents which was super helpful for napping kids/ early bedtimes. Also, they gave us a free upgrade to VIP status which was awesome bc we got free breakfast and happy hour treats.

It wouldn't be a Britts reunion without a football game. I think it was tied this year- maybe a first but it was really hot so it didn't last too long.

Gorgeous Jewish wedding- here's the beautiful wedding hupa

Congrats to Tessa and Haggai!
!

Matt watched the kiddos in the hotel during the ceremony and then my mom and Rachel watched them during the reception. From the looks of things, Matt handled the 3 kids pretty well:)

Poor Evie wouldn't take the bottle and cried a lot for my mom who was babysitting. We went back to to the hotel so I could feed her and put her down. We debated about going back to the wedding (I was pretty tired- I think E woke up 5 times the night before!) but we decided to go back- only a mile from the hotel, and I'm so glad we did- we had a blast dancing with my cousins!

Crazy cousins Andy and Debbie enjoying the take home centerpieces

Cousins pic! (wish it turned out better) I actually have 17 cousins on this side of the family (my dad comes from a family of 7) so here's just a few of them. Such a fun, silly night!

1 comment:

Krista and David Hart said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Sorry Evie didn't sleep so well :( So Matt can handle three kids well, huh? Does that mean there's another little Smart in your future??? :)