Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Evie is 9 months!

Wow, I can't believe my baby is 9 months old already. Despite the below picture (she discovered the 9 month sticker I put on her dress and didn't like it that I wouldn't let her touch it), she is quite a happy, easy going little girl. She smiles and laughs a ton, especially at Kylie. We had to reschedule her dr appt and unfortunately won't go for another month, but on our home scale, she's weighing about 18 lbs. She has loved all the solids we've given her and have recently been introducing lots of finger foods- peas, strawberries, cheese, bread, and chicken. She's not crawling but is showing gains every day. She's quite adept at rolling to get where she wants to go and is almost doing an army crawl. She's a good sleeper- 2 long naps during the day and 11-12 hours at night. She's playing/ interacting more and more with Kylie and she can say mama and I'm pretty sure she knows it's me. We love you to pieces Sissy Pants.


First time in a ball pit- at Adventure Plex

"Kylie, stop putting my bowl on my head, it's not a hat silly."

She still loves the ergo. Photo credit: Ky

Evie's physical therapist said she wasn't allowed to go in the jumper til she's crawling but she's almost there and I really needed to cook dinner so I let her play in it for a while today- she LOVED it!

Here's how she sleeps most days now- silly girl, hope she doesn't get it stuck.

4 comments:

Tim and Debra said...

We have that same jumper! What a cutie. Love that face in the first picture.

Megan Lockridge said...

That face is hilarious- so dramatic! Caleb sleeps with his foot out of the crib too and he just got it stuck this weekend. He screamed bloody murder until I figured out what the issue was. Whoops! :)

Unknown said...

Happy 9 months to Evie!

Johnson Family said...

She's getting so big!! Love the cry face for her nine month pic, haha!