Last weekend we went to check out Little Steamers, free mini train rides at Wilson Park in Torrance, offered twice a month. It was super cool. Kylie and I enjoyed a 20 minute ride...it was fun waving to people on other trains as we passed them and even going through a little tunnel, all for free! There is a great Farmer's Market there on Saturdays too so you can enjoy both- I highly recommend it.



After the train we enjoyed a picnic lunch. And I finally made a carseat cover, as shown in the picture. I'm happy with how it turned out and it's been great for getting Evie to fall and stay asleep in her carseat.
3 comments:
This looks like a fun day!! We will have to try this one out for sure!! Love the car seat cover!!!
I love the picture of you and Kylie where K is holding up her sunglasses. So grown up!! Great job on the carseat cover. I love the pattern!
yes, love that car seat cover...what is that blog again?
Post a Comment