Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sisters

Here are a bunch of shots we've taken of the girls together recently.

After church 2 weeks ago...




This is Kylie's 'smile' face




Rachel made the girls these adorable matching onesies and I tried my best to have a little photoshoot with them....


But most pictures Kylie was like this...






I like this picture of Kylie because it reminds me of a tap dancing picture I have of myself


Sweet Evie


Before church this week


Again with the smile face


"Hey Evie, wouldn't it be cool to be roommates?!"
"Yes Kylie, I could sleep on this bed and you could sleep on the other, so stop sleeping on the floor you goof."

2 comments:

Tim and Debra said...

Still sleeping on the floor? How funny. Cracks me up the different phases they go through. By the way your girls are so adorable.

boo and stacy said...

Yeah sisters!!!!! So sweet!!!! Sue was our floor sleeper then passed the tradition to Malyn. So it's a common happening in this home!!