Monday, November 28, 2011

Evie's First 2 weeks

Here's a few pics showing what we've been up to the last few weeks. My mom and I took the girls for a walk on the strand. She was here for 2 weeks and was such a tremendous help. Since I was on bed rest, it had been quite a while since I had been able to enjoy the strand and it's one of my favorite things about living in the South Bay so it was so nice to get out. Besides being pretty heavy (I think I'll get strong arms), I love the Double Bob stroller!




Kylie is trying very hard to be helpful- and loves bringing Evie her hats.



This one just makes me smile


Evie and Grandpa


Kylie loved getting to help Grandma cook


Daddy and his girls


Happy Thanksgiving- we were so lucky to get to spend it with both families this year!


The crew


Evie slept through the whole meal


Matt recently purchased a ping pong table and lemme tell you, it's gotten quite a lot of use already! fun fun!


Evie already got to meet her Great Grandma Nonna who was visiting from Arizona


Sleeping with Daddy


Julie and Alison came for a super fun visit!


And Jim, Rachel, and Jadon came too! I know these cousins will love growing up together.


I love my girls


I survived Day 1 on my own with the girls and it went surprisingly better than I thought...probably because Evie slept almost the whole day! I'm ready for Day 2 and almost ready for bed and it's only 8PM:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pics! They are so cute, and both girls are precious! So glad you had a nice holiday. Looking forward to seeing you after Christmas.

Krista and David Hart said...

So precious! I love the pictures of the girls together :)