Stevie was super excited to try her first cupcake
Kylie loves her little boat- even in the tub!
We've gone to the Manhattan Beach Concert in the Park the last 2 weekends. This pic was actually from last weekend but we had a fun time with friends listening to an Eagle's tribute band this evening.
Another weekend highlight for me was our church service this morning. Our pastor spoke about "Finding Peace in Your Storm." I don't feel like I'm experiencing any kind of storm right now (thankfully!) but he did have some words that spoke to me- favorite quote from P. Glen: "One of the chief causes of stress is indecision." How true this is in my life! I so struggle with indecision from the smallest of details to big things too- all of which cause me stress. The bottom line: Peace is a sense of order that comes from ordering my life according to God's will. Good reminders and thankful for my church!
3 comments:
Thanks for coming to the party, Stevie adores Kylies. And we LOVE the Toms.
Have fun in D-Town.
Great quote from Glen...thanks for sharing! I struggle with indecision often as well... perfectionism/ hating to make mistakes? That's what's behind some of my indecision anyway.
I love good nuggets of wisdom like that...thanks for sharing it. Now the hard part...putting it into practice! Love you girl!
Post a Comment