Thursday, August 25, 2011

Davis Trip


Kylie and I spent a few days in Davis with Grandma and Grandpa last week. We had such a good visit. It will be her last flight to fly for free and my last flight before the new baby comes.

My parents borrowed a bike trailer from a friend and my mom and I took Kylie to the park in it. Oh, how I love Davis bike lines- everywhere and so wide, no fear of cars hitting you at all. Davis is the bike capital of the world after all (self proclaimed). I'd love to get a bike trailer but honestly don't know if we'd use it down here.


Kylie got into Grandma's tutoring candy



Enjoying peach dumplings- a Bohemian (my ancestry) tradition- perfect for a delicious summer dinner. You eat them with cottage cheese so at least you get a little protein




Dos Coyotes (my first job) at the lake followed by an evening swim, still plenty hot



Grandpa took us to the county fair to see the animals. Kylie got pretty scared by the cows, esp a bull that seemed to stare her down that she didn't want too much to do with the animals after that. These baby goats were okay though.


Kylie loved eating the tomatoes from Grandma's garden- delicious!


Thanks for such a fun, relaxing trip Grandma and Grandpa! And thanks for mailing my camera:)

1 comment:

Nicole Svendsen said...

No way...Erik is bohemian as well...! Never knew another existed:) Although, CIndy never made us that peach goodness. I am going to ask her about it.