Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A few Randoms...

Kylie sure loves stairs. Here she is hanging out at Matt's coworkers house.


Matt set up his old tent to clean it out. Kylie had fun helping and is looking forward to her first camping trip in June.


Grandma B came for a fun visit last weekend and babysat Ky on Friday. We enjoyed a delicious dinner at Mama D's before taking her to the airport.


All ready for church!


We got to have a fun pool and lunch playdate with Levi and Megan today.

5 comments:

Megan Lockridge said...

We might need to come over and practice setting up our tent in your backyard too... I don't think it will fit in our living room!

And thanks for the play date! We had so much fun and I'm excited about many more backyard dates this summer. :)

Johnson Family said...

Awww, She looks soo cute in her dress ready for church! Katelyn loves stairs too!

Phil and Dana said...

I love the church dress!!! Ugh, it's just too cute.

Unknown said...

That church outfit is absolutely adorable. Where did you find that cute bow? LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Actually, I guess it's a clip, not a bow ... you know what I mean. :)