Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend


We had a busy, fun filled Easter. On Saturday we drove to Oceanside to hang out with Jim, Rachel, and Jadon. Jim and Matt went to a Padres game that evening but during the day they took us to the San Diego Zoo! It was a first for Kylie and I and Matt hadn't been there since he was a little kid. Wow, impressive!


Kylie enjoyed watching the flamingoes


And the waterfall


And of course she loved hanging out on the stairs at their house. Jadon joined in the climbing fun.


We spent Easter with Matt's family and enjoyed a delicious ham with Mabel's potatoes lunch. Ky enjoyed opening eggs and eating gummy bears and goldfish. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of Kylie in her Easter dress! (it was cute!)


Our sweet little bunny.

1 comment:

Krista and David Hart said...

I love the last picture with her bunny ears... so cute! What a neat effect with the camera too... was it a special lens?