Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Windy City Weekend

One of my 30th birthday presents from Matt was a trip to West Chicago to go see Lindy (I think the only friend I've had literally my entire life) and her family. Kylie and I had a blast! It was a long flight but well worth it. It was so much fun getting to know her girls, Anna (4) and Britt (2). The last time I saw Anna she was only 6 months so I loved getting to play Uno with her this trip!

The 3 girls having a party in the tub

This pic is so typical and makes me laugh: Kylie is playing with my sunglasses case and Britt is trying to put Kylie's shoe on. Good to know that by age 4 they are able to smile on cue for the camera!

This was by far Ky's favorite hang out in the whole house. They have a big playroom full of every toy imaginable but Kylie preferred the stairs.

Kylie's first time on a tank!

And first time on a train! We took it to downtown and enjoyed the 80 degree weather.

The kidney bean at Millennium Park downtown



The girls had fun playing in the backyard.

And Kylie did pretty well on her first bikeride.

We were so sad to leave but thank you again for such a wonderful, fun, and well needed visit! We miss you already.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

We miss you too!! I wish it was easier for us to get together. It was a great weekend. Thank you for your sweet notes! They came yesterday. Anna was so excited to hear that Kylie was walking and we went on here looking for a video. Please post one soon!

Jess said...

Looks like a fun weekend!! I love the pictures. What a great present from Matt :)