
With summer coming to a close, and me going back to work part-time, I thought I'd post a few recent pics of some fun beach time. These first two are taken by a talented friend, Kris Skurja.

Grandpa B came down for a visit and babysat Kylie while I worked in my classroom before school started. Such a big help, thanks Dad! On the way to the airport we made a very quick (we're talking 15 min.) stop to have dinner on the beach next to the tower Matt was lifeguarding at.

Matt really wanted to take Kylie into the ocean this summer but the water was just too cold....next year for sure.
Our friends Mike and Meghan were house sitting for friends who live on the strand in Manhattan. We had dinner while watching the sunset over the water...I think I could get used to that:)
6 comments:
Love the first picture a tons! She is seriously the cutest girl ever of course with the best parents!
I LOVE that first picture of Kylie! It looks like it's from a magazine. :)
I love those top two pics! They are amazing! How I miss the beach!
As everyone else said, the top two pictures of Kylie are great. She is beautiful Becky.
Beach Baby!!! I'm sure she will grow up a great swimmer and surfer just like her daddy!!
Great pictures! So fun!
Post a Comment