Thursday, June 3, 2010

Waiting...

I'm waiting for us to get a new computer to be able to update my blog. I apologize for the long delay...I've thought of many blog posts in my head and hope to be able to post pictures soon. When Matt started his new job, he had to send his laptop back to his employer. That was the computer we stored all our pictures on and are unable to do so on the one I'm using now...so here's a few pics I took on my phone today.

Kylie's new toy- the exersaucer. It's a bit of stimulation overload but she seems to like it so far, especially when she figures out how to make something play music. I'll put it in the kitchen while I'm making dinner....that way, I've got my eye on her and can watch the news, but she can't see the TV.

1 comment:

Cara and Matt said...

Dear Most Adorable Becky-mini,

I love your huge eyes and cutest pudgy cheeks. I'm sending cyber kisses from England.
love,
cara