
Practicing her toes on the noes...
More sitting up...I think this outfit makes her look chunkier than she is:)
Grandma and Grandpa B came for a visit!
Jen's Bachelorette! In just 2 short weeks she'll be Mrs. Wimer!
Visiting Kelly and meeting Baby Bennett- he's TOO CUTE!
Wearing one of cousin Terri's baby outfits
Hanging out with Grandpa outside
Trying on Kylie's swimsuits....she's ready for Stonegate pool and Donner Lake!
First time in the kiddie pool outside- a little too cold to get fully submerged
We spent a night in Oceanside. Kylie loves her Aunt Rachel!
Uncle Jimmy's big foot is a little frightening....and smelly
First time on the sand- in Oceanside. Matt was pretty bummed he missed this first event but I'm sure there will be plenty more to follow.
I LOVE my girl!
1 comment:
love her in those suits...she is getting so cute!!
Post a Comment