We just got back from a wonderful trip to Davis. The three of us flew up together....which was challenging, Kylie wailed for 30 minutes straight. Matt stayed for 4 days and Kylie and I spent a week there. We had a great Easter and Kylie loved getting to spend so much time with her grandparents. Thankfully, she was an absolute angel on the flight home!

Walking around the block sure can be exhausting!

Happy Family

Hanging with Grandpa in my jammies

Easter morning

Kylie loved getting to meet her great Aunt Judy- so fun they all matched!

Grandma time!

Kylie got to meet her second cousins/ or first cousins once removed??? I forget...Anyways, here's Reagan, Hannah, and Caleb.

Grandpa reads the best stories.

I don't think I like this Bumbo thing.

Thanks for a great trip Grandma and Grandpa. I can't wait to see you again!
2 comments:
I'm so glad the flight home went well!! It was great to see you & meet Kylie.
I'm glad you had a great trip! I love that Grandpa is reading "Grandma and Me." :) Britt didn't like the Bumbo either. You guys looked great on Easter. I think Kylie might be the cutest baby ever. Let's talk soon!
Post a Comment