Wednesday, April 28, 2010

6 Months!

Kylie is 6 months old today! Wow, I can't believe it. She weighs exactly 14 pounds. In the last week she has been really into grabbing her feet...all the time, as you can see in the pictures. She is very close to be able to sit in a tripod position (2 legs out with arms supporting her in the middle) Wish us luck, we're starting solids tomorrow!





Almost sitting Kylie! You'll get it soon. We're so proud of you.





Matt had a meeting in Santa Barbara today so Ky and I tagged along. Here we are eating at YogurtLand on State St, yum yum!

Kylie and Birdie

4 comments:

Britts said...

What a cutie!

Cara and Matt said...

Becks! I think Ky has totally gotten some chub on her and she is even MORE adorable then ever!!! Good luck on the solids...I can't wait. And Kayli is also just doing the tripod stance...so exciting! Love you,
cara

The Mo's said...

too cute Becky!! Love those big blue eyes too.

Julie Brazelton said...

I seriously think you guys have the cutest kid ever! She is getting so big and I love her beautiful eyes! I wish I could hold her! Miss you guys a ton!