Saturday, February 20, 2010

too cute not to post
lately Kylie has been wiggling around on me until she falls asleep sideways

Dave put Kylie on the scale at Menchie's- Kylie, you are sweeter than fro yo.


Kylie got to meet my Aunt Bev, and cousins Josee, Tessa, and Liz which makes them her great aunt and first cousins once removed??? We had a little debate on this.





balloon fun

4 comments:

boo and stacy said...

I have an Aunt Bev too!!! I am seeing more of Matt in her!

Phil and Dana said...

Ok, um, the first picture: cutest thing I've ever seen! These are great pics - so fun. She is growing so much - has the sweetest smile. I see both a lot of you and a lot of Matt. Perfect mix :)

Megan Lockridge said...

Good thing she's already such a good sport with a crazy big guy named Dave in her life! :)

Stacey Jolley Webb said...

I love the bling!!! Thanks for the shout out!! I miss yall!