Thursday, February 11, 2010

February Fun

One of the first shots I was able to get of Kylie smiling.
We hosted book club last night and Kylie got to meet Jonah Kai. Jonah's mom, my friend Brianne, said Yea, Jo Kai gets to meet Ky Jo! how fun is that!

Check out my cool kicks Daddy! I'm going to be running circles around you before you know it.


Kylie checking out her reflection.



Enjoying a hike in PV

6 comments:

Jess said...

Love her smile!! She is so sweet!! You guys look great and so happy :)

Britts said...

Oh my goodness, she is getting so big! And that smile is awesome.
Can't wait to see you again.

Paul and Peggy said...

she is getting so big and even cuter! Tell Brianne hi! Wish we were there to play too!

The Mo's said...

she is such a cutie! I can't believe how much bigger she looks in just 1 month since we've seen her!

Tim and Debra said...

After meeting Kylie this weekend, pictures don't do her justice. She is adorable!

Tim and Debra said...

Not to confuse that last comment, that she doesn't take a good picture....she is adorable in pics as well as in real life! you know what I mean. :)