Saturday, December 12, 2009

Seven on Saturday

Getting ready for a bath in her whale tub. Before we just used this little container from the hospital to bathe her but she outgrew it.
I heart our new glider. I'll have a post dedicated to her nursery but here's one shot.
Kylie meeting baby Sophie (Dave and Wendy's daughter) for the first time. She is 6 weeks older than Ky.
Future LA County Lifeguard. Hey- no sleeping on the job!
Meet Lambie- our favorite stuffy of Kylie's. We're going to use Lambie as a measure of how much Kylie grows. She looks pretty tiny next to her right now.
How many people does it take to hang a TV? 3 at least for 3 hours! But finally it's up! Thank you Robert and Natalie.
Kylie's first time at the beach. Matt and I jogged for 10 minutes- trying to get back into running shape but my legs feel so heavy. Will I ever be able to join the girls again on our Saturday 5 miler? I sure hope so but it might take a little while...

2 comments:

Diane said...

hi becky! love the blog, she is so cute and you look great. looking forward to you joining us again.

-diane

ps- my legs feel so heavy and i don't even have an excuse! :)

Phil and Dana said...

I LOVE the nursery! She has grown so much, looking beautiful. You are looking beautiful, too! Don't worry, I know it's hard to imagine, but you'll be back running before you know it. She is so lovely, Becky. I wish I could hold her!