Yeah, glad she is home sweet home!! She is looking healthy and content! Can't wait to meet her:)
nice work kylie--an overachiever already. home before she was suppose to be:) hope you are settling in well.
She is adorable, welcome home. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving.
Wow--she is so big already!!! So happy she is home. Precious pictures!!
I LOVE that 1st picture! She is absolutely beautiful!!! I've been thinking of you lots! Miss you!
welcome home kylie! So glad to see all id well.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yeah, glad she is home sweet home!! She is looking healthy and content!
Can't wait to meet her:)
nice work kylie--an overachiever already. home before she was suppose to be:) hope you are settling in well.
She is adorable, welcome home. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving.
Wow--she is so big already!!! So happy she is home. Precious pictures!!
I LOVE that 1st picture! She is absolutely beautiful!!! I've been thinking of you lots! Miss you!
welcome home kylie! So glad to see all id well.
Post a Comment