Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Smart Family Fun



We have gotten to spend lots of fun time with Matt's family recently. 2 weeks ago they came by on Saturday for a nice visit. They took Kylie to the park while Matt and I weeded in the front yard- super helpful. Here's Kylie and Grandma going down the slide.

 Uncle John stopped by too. John got a job at Matt's company doing filming and editing, so it's been fun for Matt to get to see his bro at work...I'm sure they'll figure out how to sneak in a surf session at lunch soon.

 Grandma with sweet Evie


Last weekend we went to Idyllwild. Here we are enjoying a family hike in beautiful Humber Park.

Family shot- I think you can just make out Evie's arm coming out of my back- she conked out the entire hike

We had a great time except our girls slept horribly Sat night which meant so did we- boo. Everyone enjoyed a nice walk Sunday morning around the house, except me- I got to sleep in:)

Grandpa Jim and Evie


"Try and catch me Grandma."

Gosh, I love this little girl. So grown up!


















3 comments:

The Szabos said...

Oh man - your family is so cute!

Rollin With The Homies said...

Kylie looks so old, our girls are growing up way to fast! Love that Mrs. Smart fully embraces her inner child, nice work going down the slide.

Krista and David Hart said...

Looks like fun... sorry you didn't get much sleep on Saturday!