Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Goodbye Grout!


A few weeks ago we had some updates done to our kitchen. Our kitchen was okay before but the the thing I hated was the grout. We used to have granite tile with a wood paneling in the front and it was such a food trap, very frustrating to clean. So we got new granite put in, subway tile back splash, and a farmhouse sink. I LOVE it all and feel like I have a brand new kitchen! Our workers were great, they did it all in 2 1/2 days and somehow my girls were able to nap well in the midst of the loud chaos.

Here's the before...




And the after...

7 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Love it!! We are planning to redo our kitchen this summer...not looking forward to all the work but I know we'll love the finished product!

Megan Lockridge said...

Your kitchen looks awesome! It looks completely different and updated. Great choices!

boo and stacy said...

YEP....that is FUN!! Enjoy:)))))

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! I love the subway tile back splash. I've always admired that when I see it on HGTV. :) I think we have the same granite. Looking good!

Phil and Dana said...

Looks fantastic!!! Congrats.

The Szabos said...

Your kitchen looks amazing! How fun to have a little remodel going on. Can't wait to see it first hand. It'll happen soon.

Lindy said...

Looks great Becky! I love it!