Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kylie's First Birthday Party


We were blessed with a beautiful sunny afternoon for Kylie's first birthday party. Here she is sizing up the competition before the party started...

Party favors! Many of these pictures were taken by our friend Eli who just started a photography side business- check him out at Eli Cohen Photography

How the backyard looked before the guests arrived




One of my favorites- I love her expression here.

Mesmerized by Minnie Mouse

Hanging with Grandpa

She was not at all shy about eating her pumpkin cupcake. She devoured it in a few short bites and loved it.








Our attempt at getting a shot of all the kids- yea right, what was I thinking....but it did allow us to get this next adorable shot:

a dinosaur, a ballerina, and a lion

Our Happy Little Lamb

My sister-in-law Rachel was our official balloonist- such a hit! Thanks Rachel for sharing your talents.

Hanging with Uncle John and getting very sleepy...

Grandma and Kylie

4 comments:

Jess said...

What a great party!! Looks like everyone had a great time! Can I get the recipe for the pumpkin cake? What a great idea.

Phil and Dana said...

Happy birthday, big girl! Party looks like it was a hit. Great pictures! Love the one of you and Ky - very beautiful. Miss you guys.

Britts said...

Love, love, LOVE her expressions in the black and white one with you, and the next one with Minnie Mouse. What a precious, beautiful girl you have! (I also love Stevie's expression surrounded by dino and lion...) Great party! :o)

Tim and Debra said...

I can't believe it has been a year! Looks like a great day. She keeps getting cuter and cuter!