Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Showering Baby Hart


I had the pleasure of co-hosting a baby shower for Krista with Jen and Diane. Krista is having a little girl, due Nov. 30th.

Due to some unexpected rainy weather, we decided to have the shower indoors. I thought my tiny house would feel jam packed but it surprisingly wasn't too bad. Jen had the great idea of keeping gifts outside on the front porch which def saved us some room.

Janice, Heather, Krista, and I





Kylie sure enjoyed the balloons once the shower was over.



Just thought this was a cute shot:)

3 comments:

boo and stacy said...

Cute shower!! Always so fun to celebrate babies:) Kylie looks just like her daddy!!!

Diane said...

Aww, this was so much fun. :)

Britts said...

You are sure putting your beautiful house to hopitality use! So great! Can't wait to see you in 2 days!