
Kylie just met Kara for the first time, she's 7 months older. Great to get advice and encouragement from the experts, John and Lauren.

so peaceful...

Trying to be more disciplined about reading my Bible...it used to be so ingrained in me as part of my morning routine but now it's a little more challenging (or a lot more!) to get it in.

Perfect sunset run on the strand. I love our warm weather.


Kylie was a little pouty while trying to get a 3 generation picture.

Kylie adored meeting her great grandma, Nana. She was awake and smiley the whole time Nana held her.


somebunny loves her bath

This one cracks me up!

She's finally starting to engage more. It's fun watching her watch the animals hanging from her bouncer or the butterflies flying on her mobile.
7 comments:
What an angel...thanks for sharing the pics.
cute, cute, cute! :o)
I love your warm weather too... It was 18 degrees here this morning. Burrrr! Love all the new photos. Ditto your mom... Cute, cute cute!
I LOVE those towels! Wish they made them for adults! :)
WOW Becky you have been busy...
The house looks like one out of a magazine.
Oh sooo cute of you and Matt looking at her on the porch and loved the bouncer shot! Sooo adorable! I wish I could come and watch her all night and let you guys go out! Your an amazing mom! Love ya!
Oh yeah sooo jealous of your warm weather!
I love the picture of you, matt, and kylie... i love all the other ones too, but that one gives the the warm fuzzies =)
Post a Comment