Friday, November 6, 2009

Kylie's First Outfit

I went into the NICU this morning and discovered Kylie had a bow in her hair and was in her first outfit! I think it's quite ironic that my Christmas baby's first outfit is a baby's first Christmas sleeper. Kylie continues to improve. One really positive thing is that I just was able to start Kangeroo Care. It involves skin to skin contact, so I got to have Kylie sleep/ nuzzle on my chest for 2 hours. She pooped twice though so we had to change her diaper in the middle. I hope to be able to start nursing soon.

7 comments:

joy said...

We're so glad she's doing well! We've thinking about and praying for you guys.

Can't wait to meet her!

Jess said...

That's so great Becky! I'm glad things are moving forward!!
I love her little outfit by the way.

Phil and Dana said...

So glad she is doing well and making progress. She looks absolutely precious! Just beautiful. It's funny I was just going to call to see how you were doing and then I saw the pictures on facebook that she was here! Would love to chat when you have a chance. So glad you can snuggle with her - even if she does poop! Good times :)

Paul and Peggy said...

She is so cute!

boo and stacy said...

Becky, she is so darling. Love the hair and the bow! Enjoy Kangaroo Kare.

Get lots of rest while you can!

Nicole Svendsen said...

love her new jammies!!!! Keep us posted on her progress--it so funny you went from month 8 picture to here she is:)

Unknown said...

So adorable--love the bow!! :)