Sunday, October 25, 2009

8 months and we're moving!

Less than 50 days til she arrives! 4 more weeks of work for me.

Here's our cute little house we bought in Torrance.

We're definitely excited to have a yard! We'll post some more pics of the house once we move in. My first priority is to set up the nursery. Thanks in advance to everyone who is helping us move! We couldn't do it without you.

5 comments:

Jess said...

First of all you look great!!! :)
We are in the same situation as you guys! We just bought a home and will be moving within the next couple of weeks!! I can't wait to see more pictures of your home! Looks so cute!

Phil and Dana said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I don't know which is cuter, you or your house! Probably you, since a house can't have personality. I'm so excited for you guys and to see more pictures. Can't believe she'll be here in 50 days!

Unknown said...

Oh, your house is so cute! Can't wait to see more pics!

boo and stacy said...

Darling house! Very excited for y'all!! Can't wait to meet little miss Kylie! I here she is making her first appearance today! WOW thinking and praying for y'all!!

Unknown said...

So much excitement in your lives! Congrats!